lunes, 23 de agosto de 2010

Bad and good

The first semester was a bad experience. I felt tired with my career and I hated of courses. I never get up early and I arrived late to the class. But when I arrived my house all things was different, I forget the problems and I played with my babys Camilo and Valentín.(they are my dogs).

In my house my parents had a store and they worked all day, we can `t together many times. For reason, I was the most of time with my sister Valentina. We watched tv or I went to the Telepizza, also we took for a walk to the pets.

The better of last semester was the vacations; I visited to my grandmother in Valparaiso, I was the beautiful place 2 weeks and I had to rest. Every morning, I walked in the beach and the evening I watched tv in my bed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario