martes, 22 de junio de 2010

My future

I study journalism and now my main interest is ending this carrer soon. Really I dont know will happen in my future, I only expect will leave Santiago and live in Valparaiso. I hate Santiago, the life here is very stressful and people always is angry. In Valparaiso all is different, the people is friendly and they live in peace. Also, this place have got sea and air is cleaner. My family´s mother live in this region.

When I finsh my carrer I don´t want work all my life in journalism. I would like have got a store where I sell clothes or original articles. It is very funny, I love visit many places and I found wonderful things that people want buy.

Also, I would have a dog home and help to battered animals. For this reason I want earn money working as a journalist some years. Other possibility is marry with a millionaire man and, then, he finances my proyects, but this option is more complicated.

Sincerely, I would like marry and I have children. Almost all my family are girls, So, I would like have a boy. Always, I dream with my own my family and living in a house fill with animals and near the nature, for example a plot. A place where I would live in peace.

I only expect that in my future I could enjoy my life and my family. I would like stay with a person who understands and loves me with all my faults: my untidiness, my love by sleeping and my terrible culinary activity. I know, is very complicated, but I dont lose my hope..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario