jueves, 3 de junio de 2010

The animal emotions




The last month,I went to "jungle spritit" a photographic work. I loved this exhibition because every photographs showed different animals in its habitat. This photograph was taken by chilean artist Jorge Camilo Valenzuela. During five years, he has traveled for many countries and he could investigate how animals live.

When I visited the exhibition I got overwhelmed the beauty of photographs that showed places, like África and Amazonas. My favority photograph show to a gorilla baby lie down in a tree next to other gorilla bigger.

This photograph is wonderfull because the gorilla baby is loving and his look reflex confort and innocence. The photograph showed a unknow world for us : the life in nature and the peace of who habitat in it. Also, the colors in imagen are beautiful and bright, its reflex the greatness of a natural environment where humanity hasn't intervened or contaminated.
I have always the animal photography because the animals are very expressive. They can' t speak, but with their looks say what they feel. I ussualy take photographs of my pets and I enjoy doing. I think that learn to know the animals is a great experience, we need many concentration, patience and the most importante that animals confidence in us.















1 comentario:

  1. What a sweet and pretty photo! I never went to that exposition, aniway I heard bad critics specially from our photography's teacher jojo, so I guess that I didn't lose everything great.

    Have a nice night and sweet dreams

    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar