sábado, 11 de septiembre de 2010

Where to go?

I have lived 20 years in Maipú and I don´t know many places for visit. Really I think that I`m not the best touristic guide, because I am the most of time in my house and when I go to place I never know where I am. I have ask the people in the street like arrive to destination.

However, I have visited some town and my favorite is Quintero. In this place my gradmother live and every summer I go to her house. Quintero is in the Valparaiso region and It has different turistic parts. For example, you can go to Ritoque and know the dunes. Ritoque is a seaside resort where many famous people have houses.

If you have money you can travel in a motorboat or ride a horse. But, if you can´t spend a lot of money by only eight hundred pesos you can eat a delicious shellfish or cheese pie. I don´t leave Quintero without eat fish stock.


In Quintero, also the touristic can dive and visited the submerged Cristo. The religious sculpture is a 12 meters deep and It have almost five meters of high. Every year the people travel in motorboat for pray.

Quintero is a small town and the night isn`t agitated, this place have little discos o pub. The best option is enjoy with friends in the beach near of bonfire. For reason if you want to have fun and visit nice places see Quintero.



























































3 comentarios:

  1. You have a very nice blog! Good reading.
    Drunknmunky - Pikavippivinkit

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I didn't know Quintero could be that fun!

    Good work. Check the spelling, though ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hola... I was in Quintero in 1996... two times . January and June. Very different seasons.. Miss this place...En la proxima semana mi amiga y familia viaje en Chile.. La familia vives (?) en Quintero

    ResponderEliminar