martes, 28 de septiembre de 2010

Don Quixote: The crazy knight of La Mancha




I have never read the novels of famous writer Miguel de Cervantes, but since I was a child I knew the adventures of Don Quixote and his faithful friend Sancho.

When I was seven years the channel tv UCV, broadcast a cartoon called Don Quixote and the stories of La Mancha. I watched this program every day in the afternoon. I sat on the carpet in the living of my house and I turned on the TV.

This cartoon was very funny, because Don Quixote was clumsy and crazy.He believed was a hero and he always imagined adventures, but all things were illusions of his mind.

Don Quixote always was looking for his beloved Dulcinea. She was a young and beautiful girl. Dulciena didn`t want Don Quixote and when she needed help she calling him.




1 comentario:

  1. I watched this cartoon, but i didn't like it very much. Don Quixote's nose was weird :S

    ResponderEliminar