lunes, 4 de octubre de 2010

House, House and House


I fell in love with Dr House a night of summer. I was in my beadroom and I had insomnia, for reason I turned on the television. In the TVN channel was broadcast the medical series called Dr House. Since then I was fanatic this tv program and every night I watched it.

Dr House is great serie, because it mix drama and comedy. Every episode show a enigmatic medical cases that Gregory House will try to resolve. He is the main character of this serie. Gregory House is a special professional: he dosen`t want related with his patientes and he always was laughting of them.

Dr House is a interesting character, he is solitary and old men. Also House is addited to vicodin: medicine to cure the paid on his leg. In spile of his ironic personality Gregory House had a medical equip that help him.









2 comentarios:

  1. Uhm...i can't follow this serie. Lost and The Big Bang Theory have been enough.

    Good bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dr House is hot!

    Check the spelling of some words next time. Also, remember that when the subject is 'it' the verb takes '-s' in present ;)

    ResponderEliminar