viernes, 9 de abril de 2010

My Boring Life

My life is a litlle boring. I m student of journalism( I dont like it). The most time I travel by bus to university because I live almost two hours from there.

I always wake up at 5 am every morning. I hate it!!. I think all day in slepping and watching TV. I love programs like DR house or brazilian soap operas. Also I like play with my babies: Camilo and Valentín. They are my dogs and are three years old. They fight with my cat called Cucha, but she defends from their attacks.

The life in my house is very stresing because the pets disturb and my parents have a store open all day, while I and my sister Valentina are studying for school and university. We haven t got many for enjoy between us every week, but... we love us.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario