jueves, 22 de abril de 2010

Quintero, the perfect place

My favorite vacation place is Quintero. This town is located in 5th region and It is a beautiful place to relax. There are many tourist attractions: beaches, forests or craft fair. That's the best place to find cheap things

I visit this place since I was kid because my grandmother lived there. Every summer, I stay in her home with my cousins. In this place I can rest and eat free because me grandmother gives me everything what I need.

The vacations in Quintero are fantastic and very funny. I play and build sandcastles with my cousins. I love them, they are triplet and always plays pranks. Also I adore to be Quintero because the people is unassuming and friendly. They never are angry or embittered.

If you want to gain money and to have vacations you must come to Quintero. You can sell in the secondhand-fair the things that you don't want. Last year, I worked selling old clothes with my aunts and I could gain some money. I worked in the morning and I went to the beach in the afternoon.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario