jueves, 15 de abril de 2010

When the earth shouted wake up!

The night of the earthquake was terrifying. I was sleeping in the second floor of my house. Suddenly all things beging move. I fast run to the door of my bedroom waiting that this end. My father was the first people that helped me, because I was very frightened .

During earthquake he always take my hand. The mean time my sister Valentina and my mother Rosa hugged us. Due to the scared, we forgot to Camilo our pet that sleeping in the living room. When all end, we down the fisrt floor and looked for candles. Wiht my family checked that things of house was good. Our animals was to salved. Immediately we turned on radio and discovered that a big earthquake happened. We tried call to cousins because they live near the sea and a tsumani could produced. Luckiest the sea don t come to their house.

Since that day I slept wiht a flashlight and the door opened. I never forgot what happened that night and every tremblor remainds me of the earthquake.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario