jueves, 6 de mayo de 2010

She is the best friends

I was a introverted and shy person because I have litlle friends. Since litlle girls I had a problem for related wiht friends . In spite of this, when I was seven years I met to Natalia my best friends. She was a problems to walk because she had to Teleton, a institution for disabled person. We were classmate in the Sister Clara College. I didn' t remain how we began to speak. Only remain that we played in the break.

Since 1st grade we was inseparable. I went to Natalia's home or she visited to me. We enjoy together and We watched tv all day. Sometimes Natalia invite to me to Gooyear, company when her father worked. In this place had a cool swimming pool and I could swam and ate free.

In 8th grade basico I changed of school and we continue visited us. We met in our brithdays. In the actuality we are twenty years. I study journalism and she's doing a secretarial course. We have little time because we met about year ago. Only we communited for telephone or chat.

Natalia have improve her form of walk. She don`t go to teleton. I am very happy for her progress and I would visit soon. With she I can speak about all things like my problems or family.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario