jueves, 13 de mayo de 2010

The wonderful televisión


I can´t live without my television. Every day I sit couch and I watch movies or series like Dr house. When I don't stay in house my sister records my favorite Tv programs, in special the last episode of my brazilian soap opera.

The television is my sleeping pill. If it is off I don´t sleep, for example every monday at the night I watch the program: "Fiebre de baile". Sometimes, I watch tv until 2 am and my parents get angry. Also, they sold me when I quarrel wiht my sister by the television, like punish my father cut off the electricity in our house or he bent the plug of television.

When I was kid I watched tv with my mom in the living room. Now, I have a television my bedroom. This is fantastic because I can watch all I want without someone bothers to me. My parents gave the television to me like Christmas present. The problem is that I am very very untid and always I lose the remote cotrol, without the television doesn´t work.

The Tv I relax me because I laught and enjoy. I can watch the movie or the information programs. The negative aspect is that the programs of public tv are bad, for reason I want have cable tv. It is difficult because my father doesn´t like the idea. He says: "when you have a work, you can pay for cable tv". Meanwhile, I watch cable tv when my cousins or I buy pirate movies for entertain.


1 comentario:

  1. Hi Camila!
    I have something to say: I hate chilean television, its journalists, its stupid shows and everything. They lie a lot and make people more and more stupid! Like you, I preffer cable: Glee, Dawson's Creek, music videos... you know.

    Kisses!

    P

    ResponderEliminar