miércoles, 17 de noviembre de 2010

Technology necessary and essential


We live in a globalize world, where technology is essential. Through the use of social networks, like twitter or facebook we can communicate with people from different countries and cultures. Technology is part of daily life of people; it is used at work and in different study subjects. In many university courses, the teacher teaches new softwares or technological tools for students. So, they can prepare for working world and learn easier and more didactic.

Now I study at the University and I understand how important is technology’s uses. Like student of journalism, for example I have learned to use computational programs in every subject. This term I used a program called adobe audition. It is useful if you have to work in radio, because you can record your voice for doing a radial note. Also, in the subject television journalism you have to make documentaries and reports. So, you learn how to use the camera and edition program, like adobe premier.

The last term, I learned how to use Photoshop. This program is necessary in photographic journalism; with it you can edit photos. Inclusive, I did a photographic report about street dogs and I could edit my images in the program.

This experience was difficult for me, because when I entered at University, I didn’t know anything about computers or programs. Really, I didn’t understand about technology, but my partners help me and they explained how I must use some programs. Many times, I felt stupid and I had rage myself. The most important that I discovered was that I need to learn to use the technology. This is the only way to become an excellent professional.

Also, technology helps you to learn better. For example, in English course at the University, I must write a blog to practice my English writing. Really is a good form to learn more vocabulary and I better the orthographic. You can read the text of classmates and they can read your posts.

Finally, I would like to say technologies are a fundamental en every career and profession. Every day, scientists discovered new technological advances and we must be attentive. New technologies have not only improved the work performance, but it has accelerated information transfering, especially in journalism. Therefore, employers require their applicants a minimum knowledge of new software.

If you don’t learn how use the technology you get left back. If you can use correctly technological tools, you can enjoy its benefits and improve your quality as a professional.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario